Saturday, January 2, 2010

Amazing tweets for the new year....



Twitter is an amazing place-- where you can talk to people on line-- about so much you have in common. My BIG common is #Jesus-- our Lord and Savior. More commons build up from there... such as prayer, illness, Epilepsy, children, abuse, surgery, music, oooohhh etc... 
It is a place that you can be yourself-- on line-- and when you meet in person-- in person. It is a way to share all that has gone on in your life- both good and tough-- and share it with others-- letting them know also-- God never gives us more than we can handle. And we all can be amazing support for one another. Awesome encouragers-- friends-- uplifters-- truthful ones who let us know when we step out of bounds. I feel so blessed to know so many-- and have such a close bond with a ton of you-- I try to keep pushing these out-- this is my first one for this NEW YEAR of 2010!!!!!
Thru it all, I have met, in person quite a few tweets-- and thank God for that. I look forward to meeting more in the future. We had become really close friends with @HopHopkins and his wife @hopsgirl and their family friend @SKanderson but they all moved to Oklahoma.... and will be missed sooooo much!!
A really dear soul is @gregmcmurty from Michigan.... a state where I was born.  :) He is one AMAZING soul thru #Jesus who always has kind words and truthful soul. Never a negative-- always positive thru everything!!
Then there is amazing @greg249 -- my dear friend Dennis. He is one amazing soul who cares about everyone. He has such insightful tweets--brilliant website that makes you think- but most of all-- a heart that is truly never ending. 
Then there is dear, young, motivated @blogomomma ... She is one delightful, uplifting-YOUNG soul out there tweeting to all. She always is smiling, and not just on the pic-- with every tweet!! Fills twitterland full of Joy-- and I am so thankful God brought us together as friends!!
"Your life is a song that only you can sing; but it takes wing when you harmonize with God." ~@PattyTownley  Patty is one very dear soul-- that reaches out to all-- uplifting thru her heart-- thru God. She is one that listens well-- and speaks amazing words so true. God blessed me with a connection with her-- as for she always brings me joy!!
My precious dear friend @cupcakes5 will find the good in everyone. She always has amazing, kind words--flowing thru her twitter-- and thru her heart. God works wonders thru her love for all. One amazing soul that if somehow you aren't connected-- you should be!
Then-of course there is my dear friend I am so grateful for... @Chriscarroll50 -- though he may be physically far away--- on another continent.. he is so close by tweets, by SKYPE and facebook- but mostly- by our Lord and Savior #Jesus Christ. One dear soul you need to tweet with often-- to understand!!
I will close this Amazing tweets post with a precious, truthful soul- who is always there for you, making sure all is well thru our Lord--- and that is @Our_Lord ... He has a heart so close to our Lord's-- one who knows how to live in hard times-- and still praise Him--- live in great times-- share time--- grieve with others-- praise with others-- no matter what his times are. Amazing friend.
I love you all so dearly-- I get these out as often as I can-- I have a few blogs-- and posted so many on the one I miss dearly--- my dear friend @jasonmitchener ... he is always in my heart-- just isn't a car drive away--- I guess he is somewhat closer- less gas money-- a prayer away... just hurts. Sending @jasonmitchener my love....


Blessings tweets!!


Deliberately choose to look for joy in every step of your journey through life and to share it with others.  ~Barbara Johnson 


Heather @AliveinMe  @EpilepsyCures


http://www.facebook.com/AliveinMe
http://epilepsycures.ning.com
http://www.causes.com/epilepsycures
http://hiswill4me.blogspot.com
http://manyepilepsycures.blogspot.com
http://trialstotriumphs.blogspot.com
SKYPE  AliveinME  Heather Siebens  Chandler, AZ





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis