Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Amazing Faith and Prayer~




We all have our up and down days. This past week was so tough for me-was a basket of tears-which is very much unlike me. But starting with @pbadstibner he started a rally of prayer-and lifting me up. And so many awesome friends came to my rescue thru Christ. That is what life is all about-to love one another so much-to run to their aide-and lift their spirits-therefore they can lift yours and others again SOON.
Have met so many amazing people on twitter-in person-that my heart just reaches out for more- one amazing soul is @gailelaine I was so blessed she drove ALL THE WAY DOWN to see me. Jesus has her heart on fire!! Awesome!
There are so many out there that have tough situations....just know with what I have gone thru-I wouldn't be sitting here typing without Jesus in my life-without asking Him to be my everything. And when I did-so much began to change for the better. Without Him in your life-so much darkness is exposed-and a way of life-really no one wants to live-it just becomes habit. Feels like there is no way out. Know this...there is. And that is accepting Jesus Christ into you heart, your life-as your Lord and Savior. He has amazing plans to unfold...just needs you to grasp Him in trust to begin unfolding them!
I sit and watch close friends go thru divorces that really don't have biblical reason for it. Watch family struggle with lies and deceipt-but trying to change ways of life-for the better. Watch friends with family that know Christ and marriage is still failing....where is the Bible? Where is the worship? Where is the forgiveness and love...where is the correct focus-not to do wrong? Free will is all over the place....but we have to accept Jesus...and stick with Him close-to get thru all these hard times. And sure need to know that praying with others is NEVER A BOTHER!! It is a gift-a blessing. And Christ loves it when you share amongst other believers what is weighing on your heart-and to pray...so He hears you ALL...and can bless all of you for such amazing love thru Him. Praying should never be a bother...it should be felt like a gift-of trust someone gives you. Which is why I love @worldprayr . My past couple years, I have been one learning to pray for others instead of the focus on me. And that is the best feeling in the world. If you aren't connected...you should. Would love to pray for you!
Jesus hears us before we say a word...He just loves the trust and love we give Him...when we speak out loud-and also with others...sharing our faith. Shows the true love and trust we have in HIM!
As I pray my 3rd brain surgery date comes soon...daughters seizures dissipate....and husbands arm heals...how can I pray for you?? (those are just a few of my prayers!) :)
God bless you all...have faith...know that praying does more than have Him hear...has Him answering!!

Philipians 4: 6-7 Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 4: 2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.

1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5: 6-7 So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and in His good time He will honor you. Give ALL your worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you!!

1 John 5: 14-15 And we can be confident that He will listen to us whenever we ask Him for anything in HIS WILL. And if WE KNOW He is listening when we make our requests, we can be sure that He will give us what we ask for.

3 comments:

  1. songbird6132 said...
    Heather,

    I have been praying for YOU. I don't know how God puts someone I've never met so deep in my heart - like a sister - but HE has done that with YOU.

    Maybe He wants ME to pray for YOU - to learn to focus NOT on my pain - like you said.

    All I know is that I'm grateful for people like @gailelaine who can be there for you in person. She hugs you with the arms of Jesus AND all of the rest of us who wish we could hug you and pray with you in person.

    You are cherished, my sister. And THANK YOU for teaching me, without ever knowing it.

    You are loved,

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are loaded with instructions and hope in doing what pleases GOD. You are a teacher, and exhorter among more things. Love this: Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
    I will need to read this like every day.
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hetty Seibens,
    Nice to be here
    Thanks for sharing your pains thru these blogs,
    You are in our prayers
    Take care.
    Phil

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis